Our attorneys work closely with our clients to creatively address the “day-to-day” human resource issues that all businesses face. The scope of our services includes:
- Counseling clients regarding the practical impact of government requirements and assisting in the development and implementation of programs to avoid liability
- Monitoring and analyzing developments in laws and regulations affecting employers and communicating these developments to affected clients
- Conducting audits of employment policies and practices to ensure compliance and to provide suggestions for minimizing liability
- Suggesting cost-saving alternative methods of complying with laws and regulations
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 3/10/2010 - Jackie Ford quoted in The Daily Reporter article "Webinar Will Address Dangers of Employees' Social Networking"
- 3/10/2010 - Webinar: Can I get sued for what my employees blog about?
- 2/23/2010 - Take Five Breakfast Series: Social Networking and Related HR Issues for Businesses
- 6/16/2009 - Using Social Networks: How to Limit Liability and Increase Business Benefits