- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 1969, Order of St. Ives
Denver Law Journal, Member, 1968-1969
- Lehigh University, B.S., 1966
Bar & Court Admissions
- The Honorable C. William O’Neill, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio, 1969-1971
Mr. Schoedinger is a retired partner in the Vorys Columbus office. He represented developers in the entire spectrum of development activities, with particular emphasis on zoning, other governmental requirements and incentives, leasing and financing. He also represented lenders in financing activities.
Career highlights include:
- Serving as lead attorney for the developer of the Fifth Third Center in downtown Columbus in matters involving a complex land assembly, difficult zoning and building code issues, governmental relations issues, and the leasing of retail and office space
- Participating in the $35 million New Markets Tax Credit leveraged loan financing
- Rezoning The Ohio State University Campus in Columbus
- Serving as a member of Columbus City Council from 1972-1979
Mr. Schoedinger is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Columbus Bar Association.
Mr. Schoedinger has participated in presentations addressing zoning, land use, and mortgage loans.
Mr. Schoedinger received his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where he was a member of the Denver Law Journal and the Order of St. Ives. He received his B.S. from Lehigh University.
Mr. Schoedinger clerked for The Honorable C. William O’Neill, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Professional and Community Activities
- The Breathing Association, Trustee, 1995-present; Chair, 2004-2005
- Action For Children, Trustee, 1980-1988
- Columbus City Council, 1972-1979
Honors & Awards
- Chambers and Partners, Leading Lawyer in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, 2006-2011
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate, 2004-2009
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 1995-2012
- The Best Lawyers in America, Land Use and Zoning Law, 2007-2012
- Fellow of the Columbus Bar Foundation since 1989