Mr. Rosenfeld is a retired partner in the Vorys Columbus office. He was a commercial litigator, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Rosenfeld also represented taxpayers in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service, at both the administrative and litigation levels. In addition, his practice included representing employers, plans and fiduciaries in ERISA actions.
Career highlights include:
- Having argued appeals in every federal appellate circuit with the exception of United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Mr. Rosenfeld is a member of the Columbus Bar Association.
Mr. Rosenfeld has lectured on tax aspects of litigation, the fundamentals of ERISA litigation, and tax aspects of bankruptcy.
Mr. Rosenfeld received his J.D. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. He received his B.B.A. summa cum laude from the University of Iowa where he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Beta Alpha Psi.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2011-2013
- The Best Lawyers in America, Tax Law, 2001-2013
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2004
- 126 Vorys Attorneys included in the 2013 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- More than 100 Vorys Attorneys named on 2012 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- Vorys Ranked #1 Law Firm in Ohio on 2011 Best Lawyers in America® list
- Vorys ranked #1 law firm in Ohio on 2010 Best Lawyers in America® list
- Vorys Attorneys Named on 2009 Best Lawyers in America List
- Vorys named the "2008 Leading Ohio Law Firm" by Best Lawyers