- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2010, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Case Western Reserve Law Review, editor-in-chief, 2009-2010; associate editor, 2008-2009
- Miami University, B.A., 2006, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- The Honorable Karen Nelson Moore, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2011-2012
Ms. Roe is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the health care group. She focuses her practice on health care regulatory and transactional law and antitrust representations.
Ms. Roe is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association.
Ms. Roe received her J.D., summa cum laude, from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she was editor-in-chief of the Case Western Reserve Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif. She received her B.A., cum laude, from Miami University.
Prior to joining Vorys, Ms. Roe served as a law clerk to the Honorable Karen Nelson Moore of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- 4/26/2013Health Care Alert: CMS Proposed Rule Would Establish Powerful New Measures for Uncovering and Combating Medicare FraudOn April 24, 2013, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a Proposed Rule revamping the Medicare Incentive Reward Program (IRP) and providing CMS with greater discretion to deny or revoke enrollment privileges to certain providers and suppliers posing a higher risk of fraud to the Medicare program.