- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2010, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Case Western Reserve Law Review, editor-in-chief, 2009-2010; associate editor, 2008-2009
- Miami University, B.A., 2006, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Honorable Karen Nelson Moore, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2011-2012
Ms. Roe is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the health care group. She focuses her practice on health care regulatory and compliance issues and antitrust representations.
Ms. Roe is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Ms. Roe received her J.D., summa cum laude, from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she was editor-in-chief of the Case Western Reserve Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif. She received her B.A., cum laude, from Miami University.
Prior to joining Vorys, Ms. Roe served as a law clerk to the Honorable Karen Nelson Moore of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Professional and Community Activities
- Community Assessment and Treatment Services, Board of Directors, 2013-present
- 4/26/2013Health Care Alert: CMS Proposed Rule Would Establish Powerful New Measures for Uncovering and Combating Medicare FraudOn April 24, 2013, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a Proposed Rule revamping the Medicare Incentive Reward Program (IRP) and providing CMS with greater discretion to deny or revoke enrollment privileges to certain providers and suppliers posing a higher risk of fraud to the Medicare program.