- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1976
- University of Virginia, B.S., 1973, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Mr. Shuller is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office and is a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. His practice focuses on commercial real estate development and finance. Mr. Shuller represents developers, purchasers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and lenders with respect to all types of commercial real estate, including office, retail, industrial and multi-family residential transactions.
Career highlights include:
- Representing corporate clients on numerous occasions in the search, selection, acquisition and development of sites for office and industrial facilities
- Representing Hamilton County, Ohio in the development of Cincinnati Central Riverfront
- Frequently representing commercial landlords and tenants in complex lease transactions
Mr. Shuller is a regular speaker at Ohio State Bar Association CLE Institute programs on commercial real estate law.
Mr. Shuller is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Cincinnati Bar Association and the National Association of Office and Industrial Parks (NAOIP).
Mr. Shuller received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, and his B.S. degree cum laude from the University of Virginia where he was Beta Gamma Sigma.
Professional and Community Activities
- Philada Home Fund, Board Member, 1996-present
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Ohio Valley Chapter, Board Chair, 1996-2006
Honors & Awards
- Chambers and Partners, Leading Lawyer in Real Estate, 2012-2013
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2003-2004 and 2007-2014
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate, 2004-2014
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- 12/4/2013Eighty-one attorneys from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP have been named 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. 57 Vorys attorneys were named 2014 Ohio Super Lawyer and 24 Vorys attorneys were named 2014 Ohio Rising Stars.
- 8/14/2013One hundred and eleven lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014.
- 5/24/2013Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease is pleased to announce that 39 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized among the leading practitioners in the country in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA. Chambers USA conducts in-depth research and ranks the leading firms and attorneys in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America.
- 12/17/2012Seventy-Seven attorneys from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease have been named 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- 8/23/2012One hundred and twenty-six lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013.
- 6/7/2012Vorys announced that 35 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized among the leading practitioners in the country in the 2012 edition of Chambers USA.
- 4/19/2013Vorys partner Donald Shuller spoke at the Introduction to Real Estate Practice program hosted by the Ohio State Bar Association on April 19, 2013. His presentation was titled, Sale and Purchase of Commercial Real Estate.
- 4/18/2012Vorys partner Don Shuller spoke at the Ohio State Bar Association’s Introduction to Real Estate Practice seminar on April 18.