- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1976, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
Ohio State Law Journal, Editor, 1975-1976
- University of Iowa, B.B.A., 1973, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Tax Court
Mr. Rosenfeld is a retired partner in the Vorys Columbus office. He was a commercial litigator, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Rosenfeld also represented taxpayers in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service, at both the administrative and litigation levels. In addition, his practice included representing employers, plans and fiduciaries in ERISA actions.
Career highlights include:
- Having argued appeals in every federal appellate circuit with the exception of United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Mr. Rosenfeld is a member of the Columbus Bar Association.
Mr. Rosenfeld has lectured on tax aspects of litigation, the fundamentals of ERISA litigation, and tax aspects of bankruptcy.
Mr. Rosenfeld received his J.D. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. He received his B.B.A. summa cum laude from the University of Iowa where he was a member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Beta Alpha Psi.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2011-2013
- The Best Lawyers in America, Tax Law, 2001-2013
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2004
- 8/23/2012One hundred and twenty-six lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013.