- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Trinity University, B.A., 1998
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas (inactive)
Mr. Miller is a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the corporate group. He counsels clients on mergers and acquisitions, securities reporting and disclosure, business formation, entity selection and corporate governance issues.
Notable experience includes:
- Representing public and private companies on both the buy and sale side in multiple stock and asset acquisitions.
Mr. Miller received his J.D. from the Emory University School of Law and his B.A. from Trinity University.
- 1/2/2013Vorys announced that Matthew E. Albers, Tiffany Bingham Briscoe, Daniel J. Clark, Whitney C. Gibson, Robert J. Krummen, Christina M. Lyons, Joseph B. Mann, Timothy B. McGranor, Adam L. Miller, Ariel A. Mullin, William H. Oldach, III, Nicholas M.J. Ray, and Michael J. Settineri have been named partners of the firm.
- 1/24/2014Vorys and Ernst & Young will present Preparing for the 2014 Proxy and Annual Report Season on January 24 in Columbus and January 30 in Cincinnati.
- 1/25/2013Vorys and Ernst & Young presented 'Preparing for the 2013 Proxy and Annual Report Season' on January 25.
- 1/20/2012Vorys and Ernst & Young presented 'Preparing for the 2012 Proxy and Annual Report Season' on January 20. Presenters discussed current issues and trends that companies will encounter as they prepare for the 2012 proxy and annual report season.
- 9/20/2013On September 18, 2013, the Securities and Exchange Commission proposed new pay ratio rules pursuant to Section 953(b) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010.
- 11/21/2012On November 16, 2012, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (ISS) released the 2013 Updates to its U.S. Corporate Governance Policy (the 2013 Updates). The 2013 Updates will be effective for shareholder meetings on or after February 1, 2013, unless otherwise noted within the alert.