Economic Development and Tax Incentives News
- 6/16/2015Ziance Quoted in Plain Dealer Story Titled “Preservation Tax-Credit Moratorium Pulled from Ohio Senate Budget Proposal”Scott Ziance, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the tax group, was quoted in a Cleveland Plain Dealer story titled “Preservation Tax-Credit Moratorium Pulled from Ohio Senate Budget Proposal.”
- 6/11/2015Ziance Quoted in Two News Stories on the Ohio Senate’s Proposed State Preservation Tax Credit MoratoriumScott Ziance, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the tax group, was quoted in a Columbus Business First story and a Cleveland Plain Dealer story on an sentence in the Ohio Senate’s proposed budget that would place a two year moratorium on the Ohio Preservation Tax Credit.
- 4/16/2015Scott Ziance, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and member of the tax group, was quoted extensively in a Steubenville Herald-Star article titled “University Seeks Project Commitment.” The story was about a recent Steubenville City Council Economic Development Committee meeting.
- 3/20/2012Vorys announced that Sheila Nolan Gartland, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office, has been inducted into the American College of Real Estate Lawyers. Admission to the organization is by invitation only after a rigorous screening process, making it the premier organization of real estate lawyers in the United States.
- 2/17/2012Ziance Featured in Columbus Business First Story Regarding Economic Development Incentives and Right-to-Work LawsScott Ziance, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office, was quoted in a Columbus Business First story regarding whether Indiana’s status as a right-to-work state will give it a competitive edge over Ohio in company relocation decisions.
- 1/25/2012Scott Ziance, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office, was featured in a Columbus Dispatch story regarding the economic development incentives that will be used by JobsOhio, the state’s new privately run job creation agency.
- 11/1/2011Vorys Ranked a "Best Law Firm" in 26 National and 47 Metropolitan Categories in U.S. News - Best Lawyers List
- 6/22/2010Ziance Quoted in The Daily Reporter article "Legislation Creates Low-Interest Options for Financing Environmentally Sound Projects"