6/5/12 Developing Effective Tax-Based Strategies for Ohio Oil and Gas Production
Presented by Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
Vorys partners Tony Ehler and Scott Ziance presented a complimentary webinar designed specifically for tax professionals in the oil and gas industry on June 5.
Developing Effective Tax-Based Strategies for Ohio Oil and Gas Production
- Introduction to Ohio state and local taxes
- Real and public utility personal property taxes, sales and use tax, commercial activity tax, MCF tax, public utility excise tax, state and local income taxes and school district income taxes.
- A discussion of hot State and local tax issues
- Are you a public utility?
- What are the key potential sales and use tax exemptions and exceptions?
- How do you situs gross receipts for CAT purposes?
- Learn about effective strategies for reducing your tax burden
- Property tax abatements, sales and use tax planning, infrastructure-based incentives such as tax increment financing, other State and local incentives and exempt facilities.