- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 1981
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 1977
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Mr. Minor is a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He represents developers and lenders in mortgage loan financing transactions, as well as handling local counsel opinion work and the general real estate needs of corporate clients.
Career highlights include:
- Representing several major life insurance companies in mortgage loans transactions in Ohio and throughout the Midwest
- Representing the tenant of the Nationwide Arena project in lease negotiations with the owner
Mr. Minor is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association and the Columbus Bar Association.
Mr. Minor has spoken on a variety of commercial and real property topics, including mechanics' liens and mortgage law.
Mr. Minor received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law and his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate, 2011-2014
- Columbus CEO, Top Lawyers in Columbus, 2010-2014
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2006-2014
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- 12/4/2013Eighty-one attorneys from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP have been named 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. 57 Vorys attorneys were named 2014 Ohio Super Lawyer and 24 Vorys attorneys were named 2014 Ohio Rising Stars.
- 8/14/2013One hundred and eleven lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014.
- 12/17/2012Seventy-Seven attorneys from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease have been named 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- 8/23/2012One hundred and twenty-six lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013.