Mr. Minor is a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He represents developers and lenders in mortgage loan financing transactions, as well as handling local counsel opinion work and the general real estate needs of corporate clients.
Career highlights include:
- Representing several major life insurance companies in mortgage loans transactions in Ohio and throughout the Midwest
- Representing the tenant of the Nationwide Arena project in lease negotiations with the owner
Mr. Minor is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association and the Columbus Bar Association.
Mr. Minor has spoken on a variety of commercial and real property topics, including mechanics' liens and mortgage law.
Mr. Minor received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law and his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate, 2011-2013
- Columbus CEO, Top Lawyers in Columbus, 2010-2013
- The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2006-2013
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- Vorys Attorneys Recognized as 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 126 Vorys Attorneys included in the 2013 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- 75 Vorys Attorneys Recognized as 2012 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- More than 100 Vorys Attorneys named on 2012 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- 72 Vorys Attorneys Recognized as 2011 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Vorys Ranked #1 Law Firm in Ohio on 2011 Best Lawyers in America® list
- Vorys ranked #1 law firm in Ohio on 2010 Best Lawyers in America® list
- Vorys Attorneys Named on 2009 Best Lawyers in America List
- Vorys named the "2008 Leading Ohio Law Firm" by Best Lawyers