Mr. Miller is a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the corporate group. He counsels clients on mergers and acquisitions, securities reporting and disclosure, business formation, entity selection and corporate governance issues.
His notable experiences include:
- Representing public and private companies on both the buy and sale side in multiple stock and asset acquisitions.
Mr. Miller received his J.D. from the Emory University School of Law and his B.A. from Trinity University.
- Preparing for the 2013 Proxy and Annual Report Season--Columbus
- Preparing for the 2012 Proxy and Annual Report Season
- Proxy Season Prep: Planning for the 2012 Proxy Season
- Preparing for the 2010 Proxy and Annual Report Season