Mr. Kossoudji is an associate in the Vorys Houston office and a member of the litigation group. His practice involves representation of individuals and corporations in civil litigation. He has represented individuals and corporations in claims relating to contracts, property rights, construction, toxic tort, warranty, antitrust, lemon law, consumer sales practices act, premises liability, white collar and personal injury defense.
His notable experience includes:
- Significant trial experience in state and federal courts
- Obtaining a plaintiff’s verdict for a computer software company in a breach of warranty case
- Representing a national retailer client in federal district court in Texas relating to breach of contract and personal injury claims
- Representing a national retailer client in landlord dispute regarding alleged damage from Hurricane Ike
- Obtaining defense verdict as lead trial counsel in a consumer sales practices act case
- Overseeing national coordination of toxic tort litigation involving aircraft products for a Fortune 500 company
- Multiple defense verdicts as lead trial counsel in personal injury cases for a national shipping company
Mr. Kossoudji is a member of the Texas Bar Association.
Mr. Kossoudji received his J.D. with honors from The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law and his B.A. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University.
Mr. Kossoudji also graduated from the Navy Dive School in 1989 and the Army Airborne Jump School in 1992. He was a 1992 honor graduate of the Naval Explosive Ordnance Disposal School.