- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 1994, Order of the Coif
University of Cincinnati Law Review, Articles Editor, 1993-1994
- Miami University, B.S., 1991, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Mr. Kallas is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Mr. Kallas has substantial experience in representing local, regional and national financial institutions in structuring and documenting loan transactions and workouts, as well as in foreclosure and collateral recovery actions.
Mr. Kallas has given presentations on general lending and UCC issues.
Mr. Kallas received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Articles Editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. He received his B.S. cum laude from Miami University.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law, 2007-2014
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Banking, 2005-2007
- Chambers and Partners, Leading Lawyer in Banking and Finance, 2005-2013
- 8/14/2013One hundred and eleven lawyers from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014.
- 5/24/2013Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease is pleased to announce that 39 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized among the leading practitioners in the country in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA. Chambers USA conducts in-depth research and ranks the leading firms and attorneys in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America.
- 8/23/2012One hundred and twenty-six lawyers from Vorys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013.
- 6/7/2012Vorys announced that 35 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized among the leading practitioners in the country in the 2012 edition of Chambers USA.