Mr. Kallas is a partner in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. Mr. Kallas has substantial experience in representing local, regional and national financial institutions in structuring and documenting loan transactions and workouts, as well as in foreclosure and collateral recovery actions.
Mr. Kallas has given presentations on general lending and UCC issues.
Mr. Kallas received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Articles Editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. He received his B.S. cum laude from Miami University.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law, 2007-2013
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Banking, 2005-2007
- Chambers and Partners, Leading Lawyer in Banking and Finance, 2005-2012
- 126 Vorys Attorneys included in the 2013 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- Thirty-five Vorys Attorneys Listed in 2012 Edition of Chambers USA
- More than 100 Vorys Attorneys named on 2012 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- 26 Vorys Attorneys Featured in 2011 Edition of Chambers USA
- Vorys Ranked #1 Law Firm in Ohio on 2011 Best Lawyers in America® list
- 27 Attorneys Recognized in 2010 Chambers USA
- 27 Vorys Attorneys Recognized in 2010 Chambers USA
- Vorys ranked #1 law firm in Ohio on 2010 Best Lawyers in America® list
- 27 Vorys Attorneys Recognized in 2009 Chambers USA
- Vorys Attorneys Named on 2009 Best Lawyers in America List
- 28 Vorys Attorneys Named Leading Practitioners in Ohio
- Vorys named the "2008 Leading Ohio Law Firm" by Best Lawyers
- Thirty-Six Vorys Attorneys Named Ohio Rising Stars
- 28 Vorys Attorneys Named Leading Lawyers for Business by Chambers USA