- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Corporate and Business Organizations
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 1997 cum laude
- Miami University, B.A., 1994
Bar & Court Admissions
Bryan is a partner in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He is a corporate attorney whose practice focuses on finance and real estate.
Bryan represents lenders in a wide range of secured and unsecured transactions, including syndicated and single bank asset-based facilities, commercial loans, subordinated debt financings and all types of commercial real estate loans. He also has substantial experience representing both public and private companies in the structuring, financing, acquisition, development, construction, leasing and disposition of retail, commercial, multi-family and industrial properties. In addition, Bryan regularly counsels corporate clients on organization, capitalization, finance, mergers and acquisitions, succession planning and general corporate and governance matters.
Bryan is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth, the Commercial Finance Association, the International Council of Shopping Centers and the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties. He also is a member of the American Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Bryan received his J.D. cum laude from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law and his B.A. from Miami University.
Professional and Community Activities
- First American Title Insurance Company, Board of Advisors
Honors & Awards
- Client Service All-Star, BTI, 2015
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Real Estate Law, 2011
- 2/20/2015Bryan Falk, a partner in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group, was named to the 2015 BTI Client Service All-Star List.
- 3/4/2015Vorys presented a Financial Institutions Summit on March 4, 2015 in Cleveland, Ohio.