- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Miami University, B.A., 2005, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- The Honorable David W. McKeague, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2010-2011
Nathan is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the litigation group.
Notable experience includes:
- Serving as a presidential appointee in the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s Office of General Counsel
- Serving as a fellow for Teach for America
Nathan received his J.D. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif, the Ohio State Law Journal and moot court. He received his B.A. cum laude from Miami University.
Prior to joining Vorys, Nathan clerked for the Honorable David W. McKeague of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Litigation, 2014
- 12/4/2013Eighty-one attorneys from Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP have been named 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. 57 Vorys attorneys were named 2014 Ohio Super Lawyer and 24 Vorys attorneys were named 2014 Ohio Rising Stars.
- 1/31/2013Vorys hosted the seminar, The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Year in Review, on January 31, 2013.
- 1/14/2015Earlier this week, President Obama gave a speech at the FTC laying out an agenda on privacy and data security issues, and indicating that the topic is important enough to the administration that it will be included in his upcoming State of the Union address. Generally, the initiative’s goals include tackling identity theft, protecting the privacy of student data and working toward a general privacy “bill of rights” to provide comprehensive data and privacy protections.