- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Financial Institutions
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2002
Virginia Tax Review, Articles Review Board Member, 2000-2002
- University of Virginia, B.A., with Distinction, 1999
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Carrie is a senior attorney in the Vorys Cleveland office and is a member of the bankruptcy practice group. Carrie represents creditors dealing with claims, avoidance actions, cash collateral matters and seeking stay relief. She also represents financial institutions and other creditors enforcing the creditors' rights under state law, including receiverships, foreclosures, writs of execution, and garnishments. Carrie also defends lender liability issues and is involved in drafting lending documents.
Carrie is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the International Women's Insolvency Restructuring Conference.
Carrie has participated in seminars and presentations regarding lender liability issues, collection issues, and bankruptcy and receivership issues.
Carrie received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law where she was articles review board member of the Virginia Tax Review. She received her B.A. with distinction from the University of Virginia.
Professional and Community Activities
- Northeast Ohio Network of the International Women's Insolvency Restructuring Conference, Vice-Chair, 2009-2011
- Northeast Ohio Network of the International Women's Insolvency Restructuring Conference, Steering Committee member, 2011
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor, 2005 and 2007